Friday, July 20, 2007

Revelation off the zipline

So I conquered my fear of heights and went off the zipline here at the ranch...it was a great time and scary at the same time...but I got some sweet revelation off of it...there is this bridge that you have to cross its a rope bridge and its pretty scary...one wrong step and you fall through but you are safe cause you are attached to a safety...then you get to the yellow tower and you have to jump off the zipline and when you first jump off it feels like you are goin to fall to your death...and then the harness catches you and you are safe...well I got some deep revelation on this zipline.

Walkin the bridge is like your walk with God...one wrong step and you fall....one wrong move and you are done...its long and hard and takes a lot of w ork and strength...you definitly cant do it on your own so you need your harness or you could die...then you get to the yellow tower and thats when you need to take your leap of faith and trust in God...thats when you just need to go and pray that the harness is goin to hold you...and the harness is God and at first it doesnt feel like it has you and then it does it catches you just like God catches us...and takes our fear away.

I am very afraid of hieghts and I went up this thing...and just went for it and conquered it this is my year of victory...and I need to hang on to that...I need to keep fighting and never let go of my harness in life which is God...because if I do I am goin to fall I am goin to die.

1 comment:

who God says I am said...

That's awesome Nikki. I totally understand it too. I'm at the point of the yellow tower and it's scary for sure but I trust God and I'm excited to take this next leap of faith.

I love you! Keep jumping from the yellow towers and keep walking those bridges!