Saturday, August 04, 2007

Small and unimportant

Some times I feel as a child one that is alone and that no one cares about...one that no one sees as important...one that gets left out and picked on...small and unimportant...picture a child jumping up and down trying to get your attention...when saying pick me pick me...one that wants to hang with the cool kids but they dont notice...one that just wants to be loved and cared about...sometimes thats how I feel...broken and abandoned...lost and empty...alone and unloved...now I know that God loves me more then anyone else in this world could...I know that He would do anything for me and actually does pick me...I know this but sometimes you need that human touch sometimes you just need a friend...and most of the time I think people are too self absorbed and happy to get what they want that they dont care about others...and some give just enough to make it look like they care so that others dont think they are selfish...but in reality some can see right through that...dont get me wrong there are great people in this world...they are jsut hard to find cause they dont spread it infront of others to be seen they dont yell from the roof tops "HEY LOOK AT ME I AM A GREAT PERSON" nope thats not who they are...they are a great person even when no one is looking...they are a great person even when they are having a bad day...they are a great person even if it means sacrificing something of theirs...meaning their time...energy....finances....and life...that is what a great person does...you will be able to notice the ones that try to steal Gods glory...and you will be able to notice the ones who give it all to Him...sometimes I feel as if I am invisible...soon you will see I am not...soon you will see that I am important and that I can change the nation...and I am strong...so Canada watch out...cause I am comin.

No comments: