Sunday, November 25, 2007

Be prepared...

What will you do when I am gone? Who will you ignore? Who will you come running to when everyone else has walked out? Who can you say whatever you want to and will still for you...even if you dont like them? Be prepared for the day I leave...to the place I dream of...to my new life...in a new city...in a new province.

Most people dream of islands and beaches....I dream of tall buildings and an office...cement all around me that is paradise...I dream of buisness clothes where you may dream of a string bikini I dream to carry briefcase....with important papers.

When I am gone who will you try to control? Who will you make fun of...to make yourself feel bigger? Who...when I am gone?

What I hope when I write these words and I leave this place...is that you think of what you missed out on...the love and joy we shared...no longer exists...the relationships we had no longer are there...this emptiness resides...and I have moved on...to my tall buildings and office spaces.

Be prepared....that day is comin soon.

1 comment:

CJanz said...

I like this post...and I will visit you once you have left and gone to your dream job.