Sunday, December 07, 2008

Blessed

I would just like to mention how blessed I am...its been hard not to have a job here and walk in faith....not know if groceries were goin to be in your cupboards or rent in your hands...and every month I have full cupboards and rent paid...I get to start my job this week which is really exciting...and I have great friends here in Montreal and feel as if this is home...I also feel God is keeping me here longer then I thought...and I dont think He brought me here just for university...I also have some other praise reports but I cant tell you them right now...I will write about it next week...just wanted you all to know I am doing well...and am excited to see whats next.

1 comment:

Jelea said...

WHOOP WHOOP MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :D Just thought I'd share that with you because I'm excited for it. Because I get to go home in less than 2 weeks and eat lots of goodies. And open presents...and eat...and eat...and...