Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The beauty that is snow

Well I know most of you who read this know my love for snow but some dont so here it is...and Steven you better be reading this cause this is mainly for you...so anyways snow has always been a favorite of mine...listening to it in the middle of the night falling ever so gently on the ground...looking at its pure white shade...not tainted by anything...and looking at the different shapes and sizes not one the same...and letting it fall on your tongue and tasting how refreshing it is...thats creativity....thats beauty...well I love it and one day I was really frustrated and just yelling at God and asked Him why....why is He not providing like He said He would...and I think I need to mention it was a beautiful warm day...no chance of snow...well I look outside and its snowing beautiful flakes...large flakes...and God said to me...no matter what I will always be there for you and I will always provide...and whenever you see the snow...you will be reminded of My peace...and it will be a symbol to you that I will always be there...now its funny that I lived in Alberta so snow in August isnt a big deal but to me it comes when I need it...after that whenever I had a bad day and needed God...it would snow...and He would say...rest in my peace...so I now have a great tattoo on my leg with snow flakes surronding the word victory...just to remind me everyday that my God has my back...so snow means peace to me...and to me when it snows its peaceful and calm...and nothing can go wrong...cause I am in my Daddys arms...hmm its funny cause I wrote this particular blog so a friend can hear my story about snow...but just writing it a peace has settled over me...and its beautiful....I believe its important to find your peace...so find that one thing that you can just fall into...and let it all go.

No comments: