Sunday, February 24, 2008

Life like a musical

My life is like a musical...emotional and entertaining...now you can take that the way you want...you can mean it sucks or its great...by the way I love musicals so dont diss them...but the point I am tryin to get at is...here is me and my dreams...to be this person...who you ask...to be the one who listens to God and does what He wants...to be on fire to have life and passion...I want to change Canada...I want all these things...but sometimes it feels as of the world hates me...and the sad song starts playing...I fall to the ground and no matter what I do it doesnt please you...it tells me what I cant do...but I know inside of me thats not who I am...I dont let people walk on me...I dont...I am strong but I cant go on...how do you feel when you push me down...how do you feel when you win and I have nothing left...I hope it feels good...because you win for now...I am gettin my fight back and I will stand up.

1 comment:

*Serenity* said...

I really enjoy this one! i think a few people could relate to it!