Saturday, March 01, 2008

Grabs ahold of me

Someone once told me it was ok to write down everything I was feeling if its bad and angry...so I have picked that pen up again and started writing my thoughts down...my writing may not be in proper english or proper sentences or anything its just my thoughts...so read them if you like...

Dizzyness and confusion is how I feel
when my world gets turned around
sweaty palms, clenched fists
I see and feel the rage
wraps its cold hard arms around me
whispers in my ear...do it, punch them
I hold back my clenched fists
close my eyes and tell it to go away
the hold gets tighter and I almost explode
my heart is beating faster and my head is pounding
the world is spinning and I loose all control
I dont know how to stop, collapse to the ground, close my eyes and drift away

This is just a tiny bit of how I feel when I am angry its the only words I can put to the feeling its more intense then that tho...

No comments: