Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Election 2008

Well its another election...and some of you are probably surprised I have not yet written a blog about it haha...well here it is...this is goin to be my blog about the election...and you may be a little surprised of the content...first I would like to stress the same thing I always stress and that is VOTE...for real people just get out there and vote...honestly you have no reason not to...so just do it...with Oct 14th approaching very fast tensions are rising and the country may be a little confused...because I feel that this election is like none other...this election is a crazy rollercoaster with too many slip ups...most of you know that I have voted Liberal in prevouis elections...and most of you know I dont like Harper...well this is a bit of an interesting election and let me tell you where I stand and why I am going to vote the way I am going to vote...first we need to stop Stephen Harper and get him out of there...he is no good...and he keeps lying to the public never mind the plagerism charge just listen to him when he talks...he really is no different then Bush...I sat in a debate today not between the PM's but people who are running here in Montreal and the consercatives platform sounds almost like they dont care what we want or what Canada really needs...they sound a bit dictorship like...they have a stand and they are going to stick to it no matter what we think...so why should we give the Harper government another chance...if there is one thing I get across in this blog is...DO NOT VOTE FOR HARPER...DO NOT VOTE CONSERVATIVE....now on to the liberals...well now they just dont have a leg to stand on...come on Dion is going to have to do a lot of work to get votes in the west...and it sad to say but the Liberals time is up...they need new stuff and I think thats why they created a green shift...they know they need help...they know that they have to get stronger...I believe they will do well but not as good as the intend...now the green party...well we all know they will get some votes but not many so I see about 5seats for them...now the NDP...this group has intrigued me this round...this group seems to have it a bit more together then the rest...and I believe this group has got it going on...Jack Layton hmmm sounds like the next Prime Minister perhaps...they have a green stand, they have a student stand, they are interested in families...and they just all around would be a good change for this country...I believe they will do well in this upcoming election...so remember dont vote conservative cause a vote for conservative is a vote for Harper and we need to take him down...so you probably already guessed where my loyalties lie this round...VOTE NDP...VOTE JACK LAYTON

1 comment:

Otsisto said...

I already voted for the NDP last night!