Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lost Country

I have people in my life applying for Canadian citizenship and sometimes I sit here and ask...why? Why do these people want to become Canadian? Is it our beautiful lanscape or peaceful nature...or possibly the jobs or the great people? I know whats its not...its not because of our government....because if it were no one would want to live here...Canada always struggles for its own identity...some people think we are the same as the states...and well as Canadians we know we arent...but something I have come to realize is...the way we vote for a certian leader is like the states...we vote someone similar to what they have and why is this I have no idea...canada complains that it needs to change...canada complains we are wasting money in certian things...and yet they vote the same government that they complain about...it boggles my mind on how can they do this...well I dont have much more to say...other then canada you got yourself into this mess...you voted conservative and not only that almost gave them a majority talk about a scare for me...canada you obviosly dont care about your future...you dont care about education...your children or the environment...you voted and somehow I dont think it was right...i dont believe this government is good for canada...but thats your problem now

No comments: