Saturday, June 26, 2010

They will catch it...this I know

Who would have known this is where I would be in 2010. Sitting on my balcony in Montreal listening to the hum of the highway. Well Daddy I guess you knew. Who would have known that I would be this person today someone that is completely unrecognizable to the past. Who was I then? Oh it doesn't matter, its who I am today that matters. Who am I you ask? A nanny, a student, a runner, a friend. No none of those things, I am a child of the Most High, loved like no else and cherished more then I know. Montreal a passionate city, but broken. I don't know sometimes why you brought me here. Then I look into a women's eyes, where I see loss and emptiness and I remember. The love you want to pour out on these people, your heart grieves for your lost children, you are calling them home. Daddy what do I have to offer in all this? Ahh I get it, I see and feel you, sharing you is all I can do and that's what you want. Open their eyes Daddy, soften their hearts. My heart is broken for them. Your love is beautiful and amazing never in this world would I have imagined this life. And its only going to get better from here. If my dreams are not yours please take them away as I only want what you want. Can you hear that? The laughter, the dancing oh I can its the people when this city catches it. Look at the smiles and the pure joy, when this city catches it, no one will be able to stop them as they are a passionate people. Show me more. The are like children playing and dancing in the streets haha such a beautiful sight. Sharing what they have so no one goes without. I see it this is your city, these are your children and the will catch it. Do you see the beauty, of course you do, your God. Show me your heart Daddy. Oh that hurts, look at the women weeping, the child hurting, the lonely man and the blind. Embrace them don't let go, meet them don't lose sight. Sickness, disease, famine and strife have no place in my city. I can see it now the bigger picture, your tower is big enough for them all. They will see that this righteousness is attainable and they will see that they also can be loved. This I know.

No comments: