Wednesday, December 28, 2005

On my mind

Well college is starting up again next week not like I want to go. I really hate school why you ask...well lets see I am not good at school I get horrible grades and it makes me feel stupid. I am good at my job but the school part I am not so good at and thats what sucks. And then something else that bugs me is people that think they are smarter than you. On a regular basis I feel dumb because I feel like everyone else is smarter. And then people wonder why I never want to see people anymore. Certian people in my life think that I can't do anything and that really bugs me. They think I am not very smart and then they make fun of me for giving wrong answers or doing something wrong. Anyways enough whining about that I want to talk about something else that has been on my mind. I have troubles sleeping like almost every night and it affects my job. The thing is I pray that I have good sleeps and I know a few other people that are praying for me to sleep well and its not working. I dunno what to do anymore. I thought when you ask God something He is supposed to help you with it and I don't understand why He would let me be tired for work. It is starting to get really annoying and I am ready to just give up and do things my way then maybe I will get some sleep. I love my God and I know what He can do for me I just wonder sometimes why. Well thats all I have to say I hope I didn't whine to much these are just things that are on my mind.

2 comments:

JP said...

Perhaps there is something bigger to the picture you can see...possibly spiritual? Try praying hard against any spiritual force that may be present while you sleep... God would want you to have a good nights rest... But I just wonder if there's somethig bigger than we can see.

Dawn said...

God answers our prayers ALWAYS... it may not be the answer that we would like but its still an answer! I have these same troubbles that you do... really make sure that there is nothing that God wants you to do before you go to bed, i.e. praying for someone, writing, reading (yes i know that sometimes its a drag and difficult but God asks us to do things that are a drag and difficult), speaking against things...etc. Sometimes, its just a fact that you will have a hard time getting to bed, nothing fancy, nothing spiritual, just not tired. In that case you could always try some hot tea or makeing sure your sleep pattern is not outta wack! And as for the frusterations of school and learning... if it is where God wants you, you will do well, it doesn't mean that sometimes we don't have to work our butts off but He will help! GOD DOES NOT CALL THE QUALIFIED, HE QUALIFIES THE CALLED! You can do it, i have faith in you! Be blessed!