Sunday, January 01, 2006

Well Its 2006...

Hmmm....2005 was an allright year but I think that this year is going to be much better. For some of you who don't know I have only been a Christian for four years. And its been a long four years. But I have never had so many ups and downs as I have had this past year. This year has been amazing but there were times when I really just wanted to quit. This year God has given me an amazing group of friends and they actually believe in me when I wanted to quit and give up they pushed me and made me realize all that I have to offer. I have never had friends like this before all my past friends once I came to them with a problem they left me and I had to deal with things on my own. That is why sometimes I don't want to accept the help of others. I have always been the person to take care of everyone and make sure everyone is ok. I know that I need to learn to accept help from people. I learned a lot of life lessons this past year. I learned that no matter how far away from God you are He is always going to pursue you and never give up on you. This year I have given some more friends up which is super hard for me cause friends are something that is really important to me. I am all about making friends and wanting to watch them soar to new heights. I really do love people and I want to see them succeed in life. Expecially my friends there are so many people in this world pushing us down that people are age need some more positive things. I know in my group of friends we make fun of each other too much and that needs to change. Thats one thing that I am going to work on this year instead of tearing people down I am going to build them up. I want people to leave my presence feeling that they can do anything they think or imagine with God. I want people to dream again. Too many dreams are shot down. I know that from my own life people are constantly shooting my dreams down but the thing is I know my God and I know that I can do all things through Him. My God is bigger than anyone can think or imagine. He is my Father...the only one I know. There is so much that I want for the year 2006 but the one thing that I want the most is to get closer to my Daddy. I know this blog was a long one that went from topic to topic but thanks for reading it and Happy New Year.

2 comments:

JP said...

It is very refreshing to read a blog you wrote with that attitude. I'm looking forward with anticipation and excitment this year to see what God has for those who love him.

Dawn said...

Wow girl! I know that God is just going to sweep you right off your feet this year! Prepared to be smitten by Him! He is going to stretch you and make you realize that you have muscles in places that you didn't even know about! I am excited to hear about the dance that you will dance with God! Anyway, great entry, be blessed, Dawn