Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ahhh yes

So this morning I got up and got ready for work...after sleeping for 12hours yes you heard me correctly I went to bed at 6pm last night...I was very tired...then I got my shoes on and walked outside and what...what did I see? I saw beautiful white fluffy snow...ahhh it was breathtaking...this meant it was goin to be a great day...then I walked to work and then I looked out the window and hour later and was snowing some more huge white fluffly flakes that lightly covered the ground it was marvelous...ok now I know there were a lot of people who woke up and saw that white stuff and cursed it...but not me I got lost in it...then I got off work and to my surprise it was all gone...my lovely white stuff all gone...it was so sad...and the weather was in its pluses again...I love the warm weather but the snow was a great refreshment...hmm yes...so onto what I got out of it...well its like my life...I am goin on in this hard desert and trying so hard to fight and fight...then I get the white snow the refreshing the rest the beauty...its those breathtaking moments...ahhh yes...then it goes away and I fight some more and grow some more and then somethin comes along and lets me rest...I got a lot of sleep last night and then I got the snow....but as soon as that was all done I had to fight some more... I am tired of the fighting even tho I know its necessary...I just want to rest for a long period of time not a short time...I want to lay in my Daddy's arms and hear Him sing me a song...ahha yes it snowed today it was so beautiful...my Daddy sang to me today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's soo beautiful Nikki, espeically the last line, taht God sings to you through the snow.. very very cool!

Amanda said...

crazy...i sang your song today too on my guitar. i haven't played it in a while, but i picked it up when i got home and sang my heart out....God rocks.

who God says I am said...

I loved the snow too. I mean, it's not the same as how you love the snow, but it was sooooo pretty. I do love my memories of snow at home in Saskatchewan too. Playing with my sisters, making forts, riding in it, exploring in it. I love how pretty it is. And I love you too. Keep fighting friend, you can do it.