Sunday, April 01, 2007

The best place to be is...

in God's hands.

Church was amazing today a celebration...of what you ask...of five years of it being here ohh and its now debt free...we paid off the mortage...our church is prospering.

God has been speaking to me this past week...tellin me to fight...harder then I have ever fought before...cause its goin to be a battle...and it has been.

Today at church...I realized that I cannot give up...childrens lives are at stake and I need to fight for them...my Daddy is pushing me into my destiny.

Things are coming my way.

Save us, we pray, oh Lord. Oh Lord we pray, give, us success! Psalm 118:25

For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor.
No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly. Psalm 84:11

My dreams are coming...my life is prospering.

I am taking a step this year that I have never done before...this is my year of firsts...I am taking a huge step of faith...I am being attacked on all sides...and the enemy is not giving up...

but...I am a fighter...I am more then a conquer and I can do all things through Christ....I will succeed...no matter what the world says...no matter what gets thrown at me...I will make it...I am not a failure...this is life.

2 comments:

who God says I am said...

Thank you Nikki. Thank you for standing up, thank you for being strong and being the fighter God made you to be. You are salt and light. I look at my life and your life and I see the flavour and the light that I want in my own.

So again I say. Thank you.

Dawn said...

mmm... i loved the diversity i found in this... mixes that i enjoy oh so much! It was a lovely read... its a lovely you miss Cinderella! I like how it shows your heart...your passion and zest of life~ Thanx for that! it made my heart go yeay! Be blessed!