Saturday, April 07, 2007

Lost

Untouched the beautiful white snow....sparkles in the cool crisp air
I lay in the blank canvas to make my mark
Waving my arms and legs...to make the angel within
Closing my eyes as I lay there....lost in my own world
Dreaming of what was....the happiness the joy
Childhood games and innocence
I look into the sky as huge flakes are falling down
Diamonds falling from the sky...how rich am I
Gods most beautiful creation made all for me
A promise He once made...saying everthing is ok
I open my eyes and see dark skies
Looking all around I see brown and grey
I look within and all is dead
What I once had...what I onced carried has left me
And so have the words for this poem...
Inspiration has f
a
l
l
i
n

1 comment:

Dawn said...

mmmm.... i love how visually pleasing your stuff always is... its good stuff... i could picture it in my mind as you lay there with sparkles all around, it was a good picture... a suiting picture.... yes, indeed it was! Be blessed, be loved, me