Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What would you do?

What would you do if you had one last day to live? Would you run to everyone you know and tell them how much you care? Tell them how much you love them…and show them that you cared all along…

Why wait till those last moments…why wait till they say you have one day left…you have one hour left…you have one minute left. You should be telling them all along…tell your family…tell your friends…and even your co workers and others…every one that comes into your life each day knows a piece of you. So instead of waiting till they say you are goin to die…tell them now that you care.

Everyone who reads this everyone who cares…everyone who I talk to…everyone that has crossed my path…forgive me of anything I have done to you or said to you.

And I truly care about all of you....and I appreciate every thing you all have done for me...it will always be remembered...and dont forget to tell the people in your life that you care.

2 comments:

rachelle/shelby said...

thanks nikki...i care about you too...thanks again for making the extra effort of coming down for my birthday..that was awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

Love you too Nikki! Hyper Nikki, Sad Nikki, crazy fun Nikki, calm Nikki...love each one! Muah!