Tuesday, May 22, 2007

When...

When will you notice?
Notice the way I look at you
They way I laugh at everything you say
Everyday I hang out with you I always wonder
When will you notice?
The way I compliment you on your style
Notice the way I do what you want
Everyday I try…
To get you to notice
They way I support you in your dreams
They way I am always there for you
You notice all the others around you
You notice the pretty…slim perfect ones
But…
When will you notice me?
Standing here waiting for you to notice me
You look so hard and want what I want
You dream like I dream
You vision what I vision
When will you notice that…
I am standing right here

Nicole Andrews
23

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say... Nikki's got an interest! ooooooo!! Juicy! Anyways, I am reading your blog and nobody's left comments, so I did!

who God says I am said...

Awwww, I feel kinda sad reading that. That's a touching poem. From the heart.