Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cry out

Cry out for the lost...the broken...and the searching...cry out for them so that they can see...see Your love...real love...true love...and see who they are.

So many people in this world dont understand that God is truly real...that He really is for them and not against them...some people dont understand that they to can have Him in their lives...that a relationship with God is never ending...and He will never stop loving them even they fall away.

I have fallin away so many times and every time God is like come back to me...I am the only one that is goin to satisfy you...I am the only one that you will feel happy with...I am the only one you can truly trust and no one can love you like I can...and this is totally true...God is the one we need and the one that is goin to satisfy us...we need to stop lookin for other things to fullfill us...we all try relationships and drugs or alcohol and other things and its never goin to fill us.

God picks me up and sets on me on the right track and shows me where I need to be and dusts me off.

I dont know where all this is comin from but I felt that I needed to write it all done...we need to cry out for the lost and broken...we need to cry out so that they can see God..the real God...the Father God...the one who loves is and is searching for them...He wants us to pursue Him so we need to...we need to reach out and touch Him and really dig deep into who He is...this is my cry for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much nikki
God works in you.
and you are God speaking to me.
i am too deaf to hear and to dumb to speak to him or of him.
the enemy has blinded me and i love you for writing this.
i feel so good.
i dont need to rely on others.
i have Jesus.
Jesus doesnt cheat
he cares.
he truly loves.



thank you nikki.
you mean EVERYTHING to me.