Sunday, September 02, 2007

Kills me inside

Watching you dream and supporting them like I should...hearing you cry out and listening to every word...it kills me inside to know...that I am not in your mind...to see you chase one who doesnt even know you exist...kills me inside...as I sit here the pain goes deeper...do I need to change...do I need to live up to your standards...do I need to prove...prove I can make you happy...I am me and thats who I am...accept it...I am not changing anytime soon...life will go on...and I will survive without you...but it would be nice to have you in my arms...it would be nice to tell you...I care about you...to tell you...I believe in you...to tell you...I love you...to have the life we both dreamed of...its hard to keep silent...its hard to hear you talk about ones who dont even know you exist...its hard to sit here and wait...but I am strong...I will go on...and I will pray untill the day you see me...for me.

No comments: