Saturday, July 22, 2006

Week Three and Four

Hey all sorry I didnt make a week three blog I just ran out of time and couldnt make one so I am goin to try and do both weeks on this one. Week three was pretty cool it was the second week with the kids and 153 of them got saved now thats sweet. I clicked with the girls in my cabin right away and it was awesome...there were times tho when I did want to go home and not stay there...its been really hard spirtuatly for me out there but its been also ok...umm I am meeting a lot of really cool people out there that I will be friends with after the summer is over. Week four was cool as well it was the same age group as the week before which was 9-12 they are a fun group of kids. This week I didnt feel as tired in the middle of the week just at the end I was extremly tired. I have four more weeks left and its exciting to see everything that goes on...but it also sucks when people are getting attacked by the devil...it sucks because this is a family to you...you spend all your time with them and then when they are hurt or feel sad you also feel that. Well that is all I have to say I would appreciate your prayers out there cause it is hard for me spiritualy...and next week is the junior high week it will be fun. Well see you all next weekend.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey girl, sounds like your having a great time there at camp. Keep your praying and worship covering up. I am sure the devil is attacking you hard. keep praying keep worshiping. He doesnt like what is happening at camp and wants to stop it at any means. Keep praying keep worshiping.
love ya girl
I will be praying

Jelea said...

i'm happy it's fun for you still and that you're making tons of new friends, and you know i pray for you!

SJ said...

Completly off topic. But I thought I would just let you know that i'm not Mad, or ignoring you. I'm simply to the point were I just don't care anymore. If people want to do things they know how to get a hold of me. But on that note, as much as I don't care, I don't appreciate being ignored, or snubbed.

On a posative note I know the ranch is a wonderful place so I hope God moves and works in a lot of ways with both you staffers and the kids.

Peace
SJ