Saturday, August 12, 2006

One week left

Ok so I know I havent posted in awhile...I have been too busy to post but here is a post and this is also an update. Enr is so amazing in every way...I have made new friends, I have had new experiances, I have broken down walls, I have affected childrens lives, I have just had the time of my life. But I have also lost friendships, I have had mental breakdowns, I have had hard times. So it has been hard too. I have a changed attitude and things at home seem different...all I want right now is to be home I miss home...but I know when I come home things are goin to be different certian friendships I may not keep cause they are very good for me and others its cause I am not close to them anymore...so yeah things have changed this summer has definitly been a summer of change and I really enjoyed this experiance but I am ready to come home. One more week left and I am goin to give it my all and then I am goin to come home and rest and the go back to reality...cause out there reality doesnt exist. My birthday is in a month and I love birthdays...mmmm cake...anyways I am excited also cause Mary is comin to the hat woohoo...and when I get home I get to hang out with Jello a bit before she leaves I am so excited for that. I just want to say I need a lot of prayer this next week things are gettin tough and I am goin to loose my mind so if guys could remember me in prayer that would be awesome...well I am out talk to you all in a week.

3 comments:

Jelea said...

give it your all this week, continure to show them all what nicole is made of...and i'm always praying for you dear.

Adventures of a Girl said...

Hey Nicole....I'm really sad I missed you this week, but I wasn't around. I am definately praying for you...and this week, and all the changes that you have to adjust to. I can't, can't, can't wait to be back for a week and see you guys....I am so excited!!!

Love you bunches!!

Mary

Anonymous said...

Nikki...I am so pumped that you have had SUCH a great summer! And your hugs when I come visit are awesome!!! And when it comes to making decisions when you come home, about friendships and all else, remember to take time and pray. NEVER make a decision based on emotion but by prayer and confirmation. You are in a bubble out there, I know, been there and bought the t-shirt (actually, the t-shirt was free-LOL). Being in the bubble is so awesome all summer, but leaves you open for huge attack when you leave. God will guide you when you leave the bubble and come back to "real life" but do not forget to pray!! Does that make sense? I'm sure Pastor L will go through all that on Saturday...Anyways, Love ya and am so blessed to see the joy you are experiencing!!!!! Cristina