Sunday, August 20, 2006

All finished

Well I did it....I finished my summer at Eagles Nest Ranch....and it was awesome. Dont get me wrong there were definitly hard times but most of it was amazing. I want to go back next year....I know some of you are thinkin that I didnt even want to go in the first place but now that I went I am happy I went. It was so great being there I made new friends no wait let me change that....I made new family members...yeah thats better. I learned a lot and my life is changed. This summer was one of the most life changing amazing experiances of my life and I will never forget it. I did things I never thought I could do...and this years theme was revolution. I want to start a recolution here in my workplace in my friends and in my family....I have new dreams and I am excited to see these things come to pass. I learned this summer that I can ACTUALLY do ALL things through Christ....you know people have told me that but I for real this time believe it for once...its amazing. My level with God has grown and I know that. I know things are goin to be different and I am ok with it. I am excited to rest this week and then go back to work. I am excited to keep in touch with the amazing people that I met and to get to know them even more. I am just in a great mood I am a lil tired right now cause its almost 3am and I havent got that much sleep this week but its all good. I just wanted to say I am home and I have more to say but I think its bed time I want to go to church tomorrow so I will update you more later....nite all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO pumped for you! You've always been a ray of sunshine, but I look at your face now and you have SUCH a peace and JOY radiating from you! God is a GREAT big God and there is no doubt that he has blessed you (and all those who are around you) this summer!