Wednesday, August 30, 2006

God is stinkin amazing

Ok well God is amazing...I just like you to know...although He doesnt want me to move to Ontario :( He is still amazing. So I have big dreams right...and I want them to be fullfilled well I have a feeling that God is pushing me forward and tellin me to not throw in the towel. Its funny cause just when you are close to your break through you want to give up...well I am not giving up. I am goin to run this race and be as hungry as I have always been maybe even hungrier...I dunno if thats a word or not but whatever. I know that I am a world changer God gave me that name a long time ago and I finally as of today really actually believe it. I am gonna change my world...people will know God cause He is goin to use me and all the glory will be givin to Him. I just wanted to say this fine evening that God is good. And its time for the leader in me to take over.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Nikki, you rock. I'm soo soo glad that God's let me meet you. I have a feeling that this is only the beginning of an awesome friendship. (sounds really cheesy...haha, but true)I'm so glad God's speakin' to you and that you're going to step into being a world-changer. I know you will. (change the world that is).

JP said...

Fricken rights it is! Rise up woman!

Anonymous said...

Oh Nikki...I love it when you catch fire! (ha, ha, that almost sounds bad, but you know what I mean)...and thanks for the reminder about when you are so close to breakthrough and wanting to give up and shut down...I needed to hear that today :-)

Be blessed!!!!! Cristina

Jelea said...

that's super awesome and i just had a brain fart...

rachelle/shelby said...

this world needs more passionate people...keep seeking Him..your awesome and i am glad that i met you this summer..:) and you better come and visit me..!!...or else..