Tuesday, August 29, 2006

What I want

Ok well I had an ok day...work is so amazing...I love my job...I dont know many people who can say that but I really do. So as for my last blog...for those of you who seem to know my life better then me I know I was supposed to be in church that day gosh I am not stupid...I was just sayin that there was another person that needed to hear that...I am not judgeing my friends...I dont do that...even tho they think I do but whatever who needs them. I have new friends that will help me out...ones that arent goin to leave me...ones that will be there for me...and they have proven they care. Just when I was gonna throw in the towel God gave me good friends...I am still gonna do my own thing for a bit but it doesnt mean I dont love my God anymore cause I do. He is the only Father I have ever known and I love Him tons...I just want to do what I want. So I decided that I am not havin a birthday party anymore...if you wanted to come to one then too bad...I am doin my own thing. Just so you all know I dont need anyone to preach at me while I am on this kick...that would prob push me further away and I already know the stuff you want to tell me...I have heard it many times...this is a choice...and I am choosing to do this...thats what I want the world to know. I already know what will happen I already know why I shouldnt do it...I already know that stuff....too bad I am doin it...I dont care what people think. All I need is friends not preachers. Although I have had a great conversation with a couple of people this week that have helped. I just wish they didnt live so far away so I could visit them. Well that is all I have to say for now.

2 comments:

Jelea said...

preach preach preach preach...have you had enough yet??? but hey!!! less than 3 weeks and we're going to have a super duper awesome amazing time because mary's coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

I am sorry you feel i was preaching at you. that is not what i was doing