Sunday, August 27, 2006

My beautiful cave

Well I know some of you know about my cave...well I am retreating to my cave once again...certian things have happened over the last few days that I am just not happy about....I have friends who just dont care what you say to help them...because for their own selfish reasons they want to have what they want...even tho everyone can see that its wrong they are blind...church today was about waiting and I know a couple of people who should have heard or listened to that sermon...anyways this is me saying screw the world I am goin to retreat to my cave and if I call you or talk to you...that means you are one I am not hiding from...the rest of you see you later...I dont know when...so dont wait

4 comments:

Jelea said...

i don't know what to say...you already know what i'm thinking...

Sarah said...

First like your new look, second, dont be judging others hun, if they dont want your help then let it be dont mean you cant still talk to them. and one RED FLAG popped up, if anyone ever says someone should of been here to hear this or this is totaly that person during a service, they need to look into their OWN heart first and stop looking at everyone elses. You have Grown so much this summer you have been telling me, so stop tripping over the enemys plans to bring you down. you cant change Hat vill if you go into your cave and screw the world. when your on your walk as a christian there will be LONELY times. maybe could you be blind to somethign right now??? and i ask this in love nikki. i am asking myself the same question to myself too. think about it. ask yourself am i being blind to something? am i not waiting? am i not waiting?

love you girl... dont hid from me ok

JP said...

So young....so angry...

have you heard me say that in a weird tone of voice before?

I just wanted to post a comment to say hi!

Dawn said...

Hey Nikki!!! Love the new look! I think that you should listen to your friend Sarah's wise words! Remember that only God can change people, all we can do is love on them! Hope all is well other than these frusterations! Lov ya, be blessed!