Saturday, August 26, 2006

Change

Well its been a week since I have been home and its been allright. I went back to work and love it...I missed my job. So home is different now and I am still not sure I like it. The people are different some are gone due to school and life here in this city that once brought me happiness well its not that great. I really want to move to either Edmonton or Ontario and looks like Ontario is the way I am goin. I dunno exactly when but Jelea and are tryin to figure that out. Dont get me wrong I love my city...I love it a lot but its not the city I am leavin. Its more the people and also I am lookin for an adventure. I tottaly believe that Med Hat is goin to change Canada and I want to be a part of it but right now I just need a break from here. In my heart I will always be a hatter no matter where I live. So today I am missing my summer home even more then I have before. I really miss those people that I became friends with over the summer. Not only did they become friends but they became family and I love them all. I love change and that is also why I want to move away for change. I love the idea of taking all my things and starting over somewhere else. I have never even been to that side of Canada. So this would be a great adventure. There is only one thing holding me back and keeping me here and that is my job. I love it so much and they would not want me to leave its actually a scary thought to actually have to tell them. You know what tho in all due time I will decide where I am goin and what I am doin. So for now I will continue to hang out with myself...I have hung out with my friends a few times since I have been home but I am havin more fun right now beina hermit...this time its not because I am tryin to avoid the world so dont get all worried with the hermit thing. This time its cause I need some alone time and my personality has changed so that is why I like the alone time. Well I gotta go there is a HUGE oreo cake waiting for me and I need to eat it so have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

Jelea said...

You know I feel the same way dude, and we're going to figure out when we're leaving here. So until then, stick through it all and I will too.