Sunday, February 05, 2006

Best Weekend Ever!


Oh my goodness this has been the best weekend ever. I have had a bad week and God knew exactly what I needed a fun filled weekend with friends. Lets see Friday night my friend Niki came into town and hung out and we all went to the park and wrestled and just had fun like little kids agian it was the best thing ever. Then saturday we went to the irvine hockey rink and played hockey and then that night we went to my friend Melissa's house (who surprised me by coming home for the weekend) which was so exciting then on sunday we went to church and out for lunch. Then we watched the super bowl at the DC it was so fun. This weekend was awesome cause it was like I was a kid again with no care in the world. Life was put on hold and I was able to have fun for once. There has been a lot of stuff going on in my life and to have a break from reality in a good way was soooooo awesome. God knew exactly what I needed. I am really sore today cause we did a lot of physical activity this weekend and I have had lack if sleep but it doesnt matter cause I had a fun weekend. And the best part was I was myself and I had fun. Well there is a lesson to be learned its ok to be me....I am allright.

2 comments:

JP said...

Nik.. that is SO awesome... I'm honored to be your friend. We're all in this together. Where one falls, the other stands firm. When I can't stand firm, you can. We are all true friends til the end. I love the Father!

Dawn said...

WHOOT WHOOT~ I have to admit that even though my weekend wasen't as superb as yours there were some very high points that will probably get me through this killer week! Nik, i love when your you, cause i love you~ Don't be anyone different! I am proud of you babe! Just think...only 11 more days! ooo.... when ur here we can snuggle together! hahaha! Be blessed!