Saturday, February 11, 2006

Yeah

Well I am bored so I decided to write another blog. My week has been super busy and I was really tired friday night but it has been a good week. I am half finish one of my big projects for school. And I am excited about that. This weekend so far is going good. The crew hung out last night at my house and we talked to dawn on the internet and that was fun. I am excited cause next weekend I will be in edmonton and its getting closer. Its going to be like a mini holiday for me and I need a holiday. I graduate from college in a couple of months and thats cool. But I think I am going to take another program next year. I am thinking of taking the speech language patholigist assistant program. It is a pretty cool program and I really want to take it, I can take it through dristrubted learning so thats cool. Cause then I can work while I am in the program. For my practicum this semester I get to go to a preschool and I already know the lady that I am doing it with so I think it will be fun. Ummm yeah three more weeks till my mom moves to spruce grove...I am excited for her cause I heard its really nice up there. Ha ha ha I phoned my mom today and my brother answered (who is only six) and my mom wasnt home so he was supposed to give the phone to his dad but instead he said that he would take a message and then he hing up on me. He hangs up on my all the time its kinda cute but sometimes annoying. Ohhh I spoke at c&c the other night....I only spoke for ten minutes but that was one purpose I wanted to get the miracles thing into people's spirits and then I wanted to have a discussion about it and thats what happened I think it was pretty cool. Even tho it was short. Well thats an update on my life I will write when something more interesting comes up.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

yeah.... 1800 points for talking to Dawn whilest she mulittasks by listening and doing hw at the same time! It really did make my night... thats 2 weekends in a row of really REALLY good fridays!I am SO excited for you to come up! Should i make pancakes for breacky? Its only 6 days away! WHOOHOO! Good to hear that ur project is almost done! Be blessed, muchlov!~

Koitiz said...

Why is it whenever we have nothing to do Dawn pops up and talks to a group of us on a webcam somewhere.

I think she really just sits at home and waits for us, don't you?

Tricksy hobbitses...

JP said...

Good to see you finally starting to speak out there!