Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My amazing night!

Ok well now that my mind isnt going as crazy as it was last night I can share with you all about my amazing night. Ok so last night I went to my faithworks class...for those of you who dont know what faithworks is...its a bible college class from Hillsongs Church in Australia and its an evening class that is taught at my church. So anyways I went to it last night and I havent actually been to it all term cause my other college classes conflict with me going. But I decided to skip my college class last night and I ended up at faithworks. So anyways it totally was God that I was there. At the beggining we prayed for about 45 minutes and we normally pray at the beggining but not that long it was sooooo amazing and I got filled up and I got some amazing words. Here is what was said over me: One of the girls said that I am going to have a daycare centre that is going to stand out, it is going to show others how its done. She also said she got two words they were ester and rescue...she said just like ester rescued her people I am going to rescue children. One of the other girls prayed and said that she saw a picture she saw a white tea cup with a blue trim and it was so detailed and uniqe. She said it was God's favorite tea cup and He liked to fill it with hot chocolate with whip cream on top and chocolate chavings and sprinkles...she said the He loved how sweet the hot chocolate was. Then she said He craves it...He looks for this cup all the time. The goes on to tell me that I am the tea cup...when God needs that sweetness He looks for me and He craves to be around me. He loves me and looks for me. Ohhh and they said that the colorful sprinkles on top describes my personality that I am colorful and fun. Then one of the other girls prays for me and says that I am called to be a leader of leaders. She said that I am going to be a mother of MANY children. Children who dont have mothers of fathers I will be there for them. She said dont give up and dont isolate myself because thats what the enemy wants. He knows that I am going to affect many children and he doesnt want that so he is going to try and keep me away. She also said dont doubt and do go other ways no matter how tempting it is stick on this path cause I am on the right path. Even when I keep going around the mountian over and over again God has always been there and He has never left or got frustrated with me. She also prayed for the desires of my heart to quicken to come faster. Yeah so that is what was spoken over me and I was so empowered and filled when I left last night it was amazing. For those of you who dont know the whole month of January I pretty much isolated myself and kept going around the same spot in the mountian and I had doubts if I was supposed to do this job. I wanted to change careers already. But this night of prayer pretty much told me I am on the right path. Also I have dreams for this amazing daycare that is going to change the way people think about children and how daycares are supposed to be run. I said someday when someone is taking the program I am in they are going to be reading my name in a text book. I knew that God told me this is the year. I also know that this is my year of intimacy with the Father and I just stepped into the beggining of that I just stepped into it and I am soooo happy. I am ready to take on whatever right now. All I have wanted to do this week is worship the Father and I have cause He is soooo amazing and I love Him. Well there is sooo much more I could say but this is turning out to be a huge blog so I am gonna go. Ohhh and guess what I found out today...my class last night that I thought I skipped was actually cancelled. The girls today told me that the instructor had left a note on the board saying class was cancelled. That confirms to me that I was supposed to be at faithworks last night.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Be blessed, i love ya and it is my hope and prayer that you keep digging in to what God has for you, that you would keep your eyes focused on Him and that you would keep on being you! God made you precious (Isaiah 43:4) and in His immage~ Just that in itself makes you blessed and a BEUTIFUL PRINCESS of the most Holy King of kings! Have a wonderful day my dear!

JP said...

We already talked about this as you told me that stuff that night so I just want to stand beside you and share your excitment, and encourage you, but ... I can't beat that encouragement, so I just agree with it!