Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Uhhhhh....

I must be a bad roommate or something. Every one I live with I cant live with...well except one I had one great roommate. But I think that I need to move again. The fighting the yelling the swearing the drinking I hate and I cant handle it. I have even started swearing again...I swear all the time again and it sucks I stopped that now I am doing it again uhhh I hate it. I thought that I could live here but the yelling is what gets me the most. That is what happens at my moms house and I hate it I really do...I dont like when people fight. I feel pain and anger when it happens and I cant be around it...its bullshit and I am tired of hearing it. I am going to ask God what to do but the best would to live on my own all by myself...or at least with someone who can help me...who I trust and who is going to be a good influence. Someone that I can pray with whenever I need to. I am just frustrated and tired.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

mmm... i have often felt this way and definatly did when i came home this summer~ 'Home' can be tricky... i asked God why He has me home and He said that it was because my mother needed me home, that it was for her not me. I am trying my best to be plesant and what not but there are days... just like anywhere! I was reading the other day and fell upon this verse that i believe is COMPLETELY true it reads: And they took offense at Him. But Jesus said to them,"Only in his hometown and in his own house is a prophet without honor."-Matthew 13:57!!! Is that not crazy? Hang in there girl! Be blessed, muchlov!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the swearing. Working with the army is tough that way. I swear a lot at work and i'm not a fan of it.

On the roommate side of things, well if you want some prayer assistance i'm here, and willing to help. I don't know if you would accept help in this area, but if you wanted someone to talk to your roomate(s) I would be willing to do so. We can chat about it some time soon if you think this would be a viable option.

Peace, and God bless