Sunday, February 19, 2006

Road Trip

Well I am back from my road trip to Edmonton. Yeah it was fun I am not a big fan of lobg care rides tho. The best part was getting to see my friends. I got to stay at Dawn's house and that was fun. We went to some new restraunts that I havent been to. I actually want to move to Sherwood Park now I really liked it. The church I went to was kick butt...they are simliar to my church here in the Hat. Ohhh and you will never guess what I let Dawn do...he he I let her put make-up on me...yes I wore make-up. It was kinda cool and didnt look bad at all. It was a struggle the first time she put it on me ha ha she sat on me and did it. Yeah I got see the Chadwicks and they are a cool family that I love in Edmonton and we hung out with Ed too. Connie hung out with us for the one night. I really like it up there. Everytime I go up there I find a different reason for moving up there....its always something that has been on my mind. It has been on my mind for the last year. Hmm I dunno...but anyways I am really tired so I think I may go to bed soon. Have a great week all.

2 comments:

JP said...

Good to hear your weekened went well! The vibe I'm getting from reading doesn't seem like you are very excited though...?

Dawn said...

no no no....you looked HOTT! Thats right...H-O-T...HOT! Big papa always provides for His sugar mama... Daddy always takes care of His little princess (you)! You are a BRIGHT, beutiful,precious, strong, wonderful princess of the King! Don't you forget it! Love you... thanks for the snuggle~ *smiles*