Friday, June 16, 2006

I got my net back

Ok so this is what happend my internet was broken and I couldnt go on since monday...I know thats a long time I was going through withdrawl. But lets update on Nikki's life I have been hanging out with Jelea and Mary lots and thats about it...I have had an allright week. It was my last day of work today for the summer. I am leaving for Eagles Nest Ranch next week...I am excited but worried at the same time. Also Mary is leavin us soon and this is the last weekend I get to hang out with her its so sad. I dont want her to leave me...but life goes on and we have plans right girls. Hmm what else to say...so since I didnt have the internet I have done a lot more too and I have actually went to bed and yeah...wow my life is boring I dont know what to say...so I am out and will update before I leave again.

5 comments:

Jelea said...

you are boring

SJ said...

LOL. Boring can be good. And I know what it's like to not have internet. I didn't have it for months for a while there.

But good to see you back online.

Dawn said...

WHOOHOO! Yea 4 ur internet being up! I am SO excited for camp this year! It is going to be a blast! Its sad that its Mary's last week but something tells me that your not going to fall out of contact even with our crazy summer schedual! Be blessed, see you VERY soon!

Adventures of a Girl said...

Nicole, I was so worried that you would be curled up in a corner crying and shaking as you were going through withdrawl from the internet:)

I'm glad you're okay though!!

And yeah, we'll be staying in touch for sure.

JP said...

*plays hockey night in Canada theme*