Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Have a great Summer!

I am goin to the ranch...its become a reality today as I shopped with Dawn for some stuff for the ranch. I am goin to Eagles Nest Ranch in a couple of days and will be gone for the summer. The sad part is one of my good friends Mary is moving back to Ontario in a week and a half and this is the last couple of days I will see her for awhile. I will miss her tons. We have really gotten close in the last couple of months and its been great. Well I am excited for the ranch and also scared at the same time. I know I will do fine and it will be a great experiance...but there are other things on my mind and well I need to get over them. So everyone have a great summer and I will update my blog on the weekends so you all can see how my summer is goin. Nikki Out!

3 comments:

Jelea said...

don't talk about mary leaving, you meanie. it makes me sad.

JP said...

the countdown is on!

D. said...

w00t for Nikki, hope the ranch is awesometastic!! God Bless...