Sunday, June 11, 2006

The weekend that time stood still...

Well this weekend was amazing there is soo much to say and I may forget some of the things I want to say...but here it goes. This weekend Mary, Jelea and I went to Regina we didnt tell anyone we were leaving or where we were going...we just wanted a girls weekend getaway and it was a blast. So we left friday after work and thats when the madness I mean fun started. The ride up to Regina felt quick and it was a blast with the three of us we laughed so hard and bonded a lot. So we got to Regina late I actually dont remember what time...we went to Jelea's aunts condo and had a dessert called creme brule(I dont know the correct spelling) and it wasnt bad but I prob wouldnt have it again. Then we went to bed cause we needed sleep and we wanted to get up early in the morning. Ok so 9:00am saturday morning came and we got out of bed. We had decided that we were going to get haircuts so off we went to get some hair cuts. Well that was the longest I have ever waited to get a hair cut. We waited forever while these older women took their time on these other peoples hair. Then we got ours...I got the most cut off my hair is now just below my ears. I like it tho...we also highlighted my hair as well. It was fun...while we were waitng we had constant crituqing going on from the critic also name Mary but it so funny. I had fun...so then after we all got hair cuts off we were to do some shopping oh and eat at Wendys. We went to Old Navy and we also went to Chapters(which we spent and hour and a half in), we went to the Roughriders store and I said go Eskimo's while in the store ha ha. Um we took some great pics around Regina. Then we went back to the condo and after that off to the farm. Well thats what we thought...we decided to go past the farm to get milkshakes from this supposidly amazing place...so we went to Indian Head ha ha and we got some funny pictures there too. We got these milkshakes and they were amazing oh my goodness I loved them. I needed batteries so I wanted to stop at this store...well you know how in scary movies there is always this sketchy store and when you go in something bad happens and you dont come out well that is what this store looked like I thought that I was not going to come out of this place...so in I went and they had all different kinds of batteries but not the ones I needed I was a little angry but got over it fast. So then Jelea took us to the farm where she grew up and it was cool to see that. Then we drove around this little town and looked at stuff and that was cool to. Now off to the farm(we should have been there by now) we needed to get there for supper...another scary moment for Nicole. You know how in scary movies the young adults always go down this long dirt road and something bad happens well thats what this felt like. I was actaully scared it was cool tho cause the water from the puddles were going higher then the car. Well we made it to the farm...this was a cool time. We went to the barn to play with the kittens but we didnt have much time cause we needed to have supper. We had a great meal...we had steak and potatoes and stuff it was awesome. After supper we went out to play in the rain and on the farm...it was like a step back in time and it was awesome...Mary got these rubber boots to go out in and Jelea and I just wore our runners. Oh man it was muddy out there...so we went back to the barn to play in the hay...then we went out to this big yard. We played on machinery and Mary played in a cow pattie...ha ha that was funny. Then we decided to climb hay bails...wow that was funny. I got stuck between two of them trying to get up I finally got up and was dirty and wet. Then I wanted down...ha ha I got down without falling. Wish I could say that about Jelea...she said guys its easy look yeah easy eh...she came down and hit a mud patch and wham fell on her butt ha ha that was funny...it was easy tho remember that. Then we went back in the houe for pie and to finish the hockey game. After that we went back into Regina to dye my hair and hang out for a bit. Then we went to bed and we slept in the next morning and didnt go to church we needed sleep. Then Jelea took us to this amazing restraunt mmm it was so good. Then we went to cosco...yeah that was kinda boring...then we went back to chapters on our way out of town(spent another hour there again...Mary finished a book she had started the day before) yeah that was fun too. The ride home was great too we had laughed so much this weekend and prob embarrassed our selves so much this weekend that it was awesome. Hey Mary...who is Pam Stenzel ha ha. This was a weekend for the memory books.

Ok for real I havent had this much fun in ages...like the title of my blog says this was the weekend that time stood still. It was like we were kids and we got to do whatever we wanted..it was like life didnt exist and there was nothing to think about or do. It was like straight out of a movie you know when girls go on a road trip and have the time of their lives and bond so much and its just amazing. I will never forget this road trip it was probably the greatest thing that has happend to me this year. I experianced something this weekend that was amazing...I got to experiance Sask differently which made me appreciate it more. I got to experiance a farm in a different way and it was totally awesome...but most importantly I got to experiance true friendship. These are two people that I can see myself knowing forever no matter how far apart we are. This weekend was like cement and it left our friendships concrete. I love the two of them and I am glad that I got to spend a weekend with them. It was truly unforgettable. I didnt even want this weekend to end...I have never laughed this much in my entire life time and it was awesome. I didnt even want to come home. I wanted it io last forever. Thanks guys for giving me an amazing weekend to leave all our worries behind and have a great time. We made a memory..and I will always love the two of you. Who would have thought Sask would be so much fun.

11 comments:

Jelea said...

ok, i laughed so hard again while reading this...ahhh the memories we made this weekend. I love you both so much and i'm happy we had this weekend. i'm going to cherish this weekend forever and ever and remember pictures say 1000 words...peter!

Jelea said...

ok, so i know i just posted a comment on here, but i just went and looked at all i pictures that we took this weekend...let's just say ab workout done tonight...my family kept giving me funny looks every time i laughed harder!! aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nicole said...

I fixed it Andrea

Adventures of a Girl said...

You girls are awesome - I had such a blast this weekend. I put pictures on my flickr account - so freakin awesome, I keep going back to look at them cause it's so funny.

mary

JP said...

Good to hear you had a great weekend

Dawn said...

ahh making memories! gotta love that! It makes my heart rejoice that time stood still for the three of you! Its nice to have a release like that! Here is to more memories to come! Be blessed!

Jelea said...

so i read your blog to my mom and i couldn't get through it because i couldn't stop laughing...she thinks i'm nuts!

Dawn said...

I think i should make some popycock!

JP said...

I think you just did... :S

JP said...

Nikki where are you? Have you died?¿?

Jelea said...

no, but you know what's funny? her internet is broken...she's going into withdrawl!!