Friday, September 01, 2006

Excellence

Ok for real dont people know how to do their jobs with excellence. I really hate when people complain about the rules of a work place. They are put into place for a reason. Policies and Procedures are there for a reason and its to keep people safe. Now when childrens lives are at stake I feel that its very important to follow the rules. And to do what my boss tells me...but lots of people have this I dont care attitude I am seeing it every where. Or if someone says we cant do somethin they say do it any ways thats not a good attitude to have. That is not excellence. My whole life I have gone towards the goal of excellence I thats how I live my life and thats how I think we all need to live our lives. Well I wanted to rant about that for a bit...Nikki Out!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That's funny you say that. Christine and i talked about excellence the very first week i was here, and ever since that with everything i do, i'm like "am i doing this with excellence?" Like...even the small things like cuttin' tickets for cinema sunday. haha. I guess when you can be trusted with the smaller things, bigger things will come. Excellence in every aspect of life is an awesome thing to strive for...and you're right, a lot of people don't get it.

Jelea said...

vent away...i understand excellence with kids, i disagree with people about it everyday too at work!

Sarah said...

Hey Girl, Totaly knwo what you mean, I find that at the center i worked at back home the bad behaiviors where due to the fact these staff where there forever and if they left to go to a new center would lose their pay, senority, and benifits and holiday times. kinda sucks for the rest of us.
Keep showing your excellence and you will be rewared