Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Another poem by Nikki

I remember the times we spent together
All I want to do is reach out and touch you
To see your face and hear your laugh
To share your laughter and feel your pain
I remember the times we spent together
We may not have the same area code
We may not be able to see each other everyday
But the time will come when our paths meet again
The time will come when I can reach out and touch you
To hug you and laugh with you
We will share more memories together
Tell more stories, more jokes and more of life
I remember the times we spent together
We will share tears and be there for each other
As time goes on our paths go different places
But God will always bring them together
Weaving in and out like a snake through the grass
Our lives will meet again
Just like a lost dog always finds his way home
We will see each others faces
As the night turns dark and the day turns light
And just like the seasons change so do our lives
But I will always remember the times we spent together

Nicole Andrews
23

2 comments:

who God says I am said...

Hey, long time no comment, on my part I mean, not yours. I know what you mean about distance getting in the way. I feel that way about my family. I don't call them often 'cause I can't afford it on my cell phone and I don't see them very often because driving is so freaking expensive. But yeah, so I miss them a lot and I totally get it. But then I know that, unless God calls them home, I know I will see them again soon. And that cheers me up. Anyway, stay strong my friend, you are a light unto the world.

Dawn said...

Distance makes the heart grow fonder.... if i ever need a bit of nicole all i have to do is look in my heart and ill find her there! I hope that you feel the same way~ Blessings and love~