Saturday, February 17, 2007

Memories



Memories of a brother/friend....this is me and my friend Travis...he was a roommate of mine but most importantly a brother...we had some great times...so many laughs...he made me laugh all the time with things that he said...he used to make the weirdest meals and make me try them and I would say they were good just to make him happy...and sometimes they were actaully good...I told him he should be a cook...go to school for it...he wasnt sure...well my friend Trav got into a car accident in August and became paralized...and this week he had problems...and well he passed away...and I will always remember the fun we had...please pray for family and friends...cause I know I took it hard so I can only imagine what his family is feeling...Travis I truly did love you...and still do...dont forget to make Jesus laugh like you did us.

2 comments:

Koitiz said...

Nikki, do you think you could send me the funeral information?

*Serenity* said...

awe nicole! im sorry this happened! Hope you healed ok! how did u get my blog?