Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A new day...a new chapter...a new season

Well its time...the season needs to change...things need to grow and chapters need to be written. This is where my life is right now its a new day, a new chapter and a new season. Well the groundhog did not see his shadow so what does this mean well it means that they "predict" spring is approaching. Well it is almost symbloic of my life actually not almost it is symbolic...the last few weeks I have encoutered the victories and I have stood in the rubble of fallin dreams...but no thats not true...I was bein prepared dreams have not fallin...I am where God wants me to be...I just need to keep doing the right thing...it was spoken over me today that this is the year of firsts...hmm firsts eh...well I actually know that somethin big is goin to happen this year....2007 is my year...and I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...and I will...I actually believe that this is a new season for a lot of my friends as well and things are goin to happen for them...this is the time...its time for my generation...to rise up and become the leaders they were born to be...well I had this whole great blog to write and I kinda forgot it all so this is all I am goin to say for now...have a great week.

2 comments:

JP said...

It's exciting to see what God is doing.. how it's all ironicly adding up.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.