Monday, February 12, 2007

When...

When am I goin to stop getting disapointed...ohh right when I stop looking forward to things in life....and people are human so they always are goin to disapoint you...they arent perfect...why do I expect it out of them...why do I always see the trust...I dont know...its not like me...stay far away then they cant hurt you...stay at a distance then they cant see...see the pain in my eyes...see the world falling apart...see that I am done...and the zombie....the zombie that walks this life...the zombie at work and at play....play with my mind some more...play with my heart till its breaks...break is what you would see....inside is the pieces never found...like shattered glass on the ground...ground is what I am crawling on...ground is where I lay so you can walk all over me....me somethin I lost...its playing hide and go seek...where is that girl...girl the one who dreams...the one who changes things...the one who believes...believe in what I see...and right now thats not much...much heartache...much pain...pain is all I feel...feeling is lost now...I have become....a mindless drone

No comments: