Monday, January 30, 2006

Rules


OK so I was writing a blog about rules and my laptop decided it wanted to tick me off and did something weird and I lost everything I was writing. So I am going to write it again. So rules I think they are dumb. My friend goes to a bible college and they have dumb rules (yeah some of you know what I am talking about). Ok I know rules are good to a point like dont go killing people thats a good rule. But a rule like dont walk across the grass thats dumb. I really dont like rules and a couple of my friends think that I need rules but ummm no. I drum to my own beat mhmmm. I am not going to let some school tell me what I can and cant do. You see I grew up an only child and I have always got what I wanted when I wanted it and how I wanted it. Yep thats the life and its not about to change anytime soon. Ha ha some of my friends call it "only child syndrome". Yeah and I know what some of you are thinking "maybe she does need some rules" but I say no. I answer to no one. Also I bet some of you are now thinking "she must not like authority' dang right I hate authority. I like the cops they are good authority but people telling me what to do with my life heck no. So what I say is down with gay rules. Rules that make no sense. I know I am ranting but hey I needed to get this out. It frustrates me. Well Nikki Out! Oh yeah and look at that pic if it was closer I think it would be a sweet pic.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I had this amazing man once tell me that if you are out of the covering (breaking the rules) shelid then you are prone to attack. He is right! Could it possibly be that you struggle with not being in control? We all must be under some form of athority. Hey, even Jesus submitted himself to authority! I pray that one day you come to grips with this but until then.. i will lov ya just the same! I will leave you with this... if you are not willing to give something up or 'can't' give it up.... you are under its control! wawoah...powerful baby! Be blessed!

Koitiz said...

Hehehe. IBC and OCS all in one blog.

Abbreviations are awesome.

Sarah said...

Nikki, we talked about this already and this blog even more conferms your spoild and if you keep on this path your going to end up in some hard places. One thing about the grass that I didnt know cuz I didnt understand the rule is that Grass in Sask doesnt grow well and if we walk on it all the time it will die and they wont be able to fix it. also If you cant submit to the athoritys around you how will you ever submit to the Lord your God????
Nikki, I love you, and I care for you, I want to see you become the woman God wants you to be