Monday, May 15, 2006

update

I dont really know why I am posting I dont have much to say but I wanted a new blog. So lets see whats new...well its offically dawns birthday today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWN. I had an all right week I got to hang out with mary for most of it and this weekend was allright too...until i got hit in the leg with a baseball twice in the same spot...man that hurt. Mothers day was good...ummmm lets see. I am struggling with some stuff tho...the enemy keeps lieing to me and tellin me that I shouldnt go out to the ranch this summer and he keeps tellin me that i cant do it...even tho i know i can. ummm I am really worried about who i will be in a cabin with I would feel more comfortable if it was with someone that i know...i dont want to be with someone i dont know...ummm lets see what else can i say...i am supposed to be in bed right now mom has spoke aka dawn...but i am not cause i am not obediant ha ha ha...anyways thats an update talk to you all later.

7 comments:

SJ said...

And that's the other reason I didn't come and play ball. Getting hit in the leg :)

The ranch is going to be awesome though. Once your out there and get into it, then you won't be worrying anymore.

Happy Birthday to Dawn!!! :)

Peace

JP said...

boo ya! You're totally going to rock someone's world out there this year Nikki - I'm getting excited because I know God is going to move, I know God's going to do something big. And YOU'RE a part of it, that's why he doesn't want you to go. ha! God cannot be stopped if his people will only persevere.
God's so, so good!

Dawn said...

Seriously Nikki, your the bomb and anyone youi co-council with will be blessed! Josh and Scott are right... God has HUMUNGOUS things planned for summer! He will stretch you and make you grow in ways you never thought possible! It is AMAZING out there.... God bless.... take care! I love you!

Jelea said...

dude, you are going to do awesome out there! and YOU know it!

SJ said...

In this be like the Samurai not the ninja. Be loyal to the end to your master (God) and he won't let you down.

Peace

JP said...

How ya doin big guy?

Dawn said...

Hey Nikki... geuss what? You got your wish for my birthday.... this was the best birthday by far.... i recieved your card!.....Thank-you.... i sweatted through my eyeballs when i got it! I am stressed and needed it today! and geuss what? It came today! In my heart always! Love you TONNES! Hope that you had a wonderful day! Be blessed!
P.S. Mom says hi and thank you for the card as well! She sends her love!