Monday, May 01, 2006

Interesting Day

I really dont know how to write this post cause it sounds kinda lame no matter how I say it. Ok so we took the kids at work today to the cinderella play at the college right. And we all know the story of cinderella so we know that she wishes to go to the ball and have a beautiful dress right. Well she was singing this song about wishes and stuff and it was amazing I have been emotional these last of couple of ...

ok time for a break. this is Scott now. Scotty II Hotty. So what's up everybody? i've never blogged before. it's a new experience. i don't think i'll ever do it again. so enjoy this. this is nice and random. i like random. everybody likes random. don't you. that's not a question. that's an order. you do like randomness. well, the intermission is now over. i'll give it back to nicole now.

...days so this really got to me. So when the fairy godmother came to her she sang this song that said beauty is not what is on the outside but what is on the inside. Ok now lets catch you all up I struggle with seeing myself the way God sees me so God sees me as beautiful right and I struggle with that. So when the fairy godmother sang this song all of a sudden it hit me. I am beautiful...God sees that I am beautiful...I really am. I know this sounds like a lame way to get and so many people have been trying to get into my head but I actually got it today.

The girl in this play sang a song about wishes and wishing and them coming true and it was just sooo amazing. Cause it's like dreams and and just keep believing in them and they will come true. Cause think about it cinderella has no reason to be happy she has to do all the work in the house and she wears rags. But yet she is really the happiest person in that play because she has her dreams still and no one can take that away from her. Now its weird how I got all this out of a children's play but it was so amazing. I also think I just rambled on in my own little world but hey its my blog and the title is called inside the mind of Nikki. Oh and sorry for the interuption of scott he decided he wanted to try to blog. Well that is all for now I will keep you all updated on my life.

12 comments:

Dawn said...

WHOOPA! I thoroughly enjoyed this blog! 1. Scott, your randomness was very enjoyable... and hi i am Dawn by the way~ and 2. God speaks through EVERYTHING! I love that He does... it shows His mighty power 3. YOU JUST ADMITTED THAT YOU WERE BEUTIFUL.... I WILL NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS LET YOU LIVE THAT DOWN! Now you can't go back! muhahahaha! and 4. Notice that even though Cinderella is in a bad situation that her ATTITUDE doen't stink (wow Dawn thats powerful~) anyways Ms. Cinderella Andrews Be blessed! Muchlov!

D. said...

Thats awesome Nikki, w00t for inspiring plays. Whilst reading your post I started singing 'I am Beautiful' by Christina Aguilera to myself. Be glad you were't around to hear that!

Scott, I have offcially decided you need a blog. We don't want to be the only ones hooked on this thing!

JP said...

First off, Nikki, that's awesome! As I'm readingn captivating, this stuff is starting to make sense - and that's awesome because I know how important that is to a woman! That deserves praise!

Derek, Christina Ag? whats wrong with you?

Jelea said...

yes, dear nicole, you are allowed to get all of that from a children's play. I listen to the soundtrack from the Little Mermaid all the time and it gives me flutterbies in my tummy. You are beautiful, and it's awesome that God got to you through this play!!

Anonymous said...

yeay! Cinderella went to faithworks!

Nicole said...

Dawn you frick

Dawn said...

Love you too Princess Nikki!

Nicole said...

:)

JP said...

LOL

JP said...

Rumbly in my tumbly!

Dawn said...

Josh did you eat that dragon and that is why your tummy is growling? Seriously.... u need to stop eating things that you just see on the street! Its bad *sings* "Don't put it in your mouth....(repeat)...dont stuff it in you face...(repeat)...." lol

Adventures of a Girl said...

Nicole...where are you....if I don't talk to you before you leave...have an awesome weekend!

Mary