Sunday, April 30, 2006

Always thinking

To be or not to be that is the question? Ha ha that has nothing to do with my blog I just wanted to write that. Anyways life is busy as usual and I spend my evenings thinking which for me could be a dangerous time. I think a lot about my life and about where I am going and what I want to acomplish in life. There are so many things that I want to do in life but sometimes I feel like there is no time. We work five out of the seven days there are in a week(well those of us that are lucky to have a monday-friday job) but my lifes goals dont include working that much. Dont get me wrong I love my job and I love what I do...like I have a career and I am only 22 some people dont get their careers till later on in life. Its amazing...I'm not even mad. Anyways I am the type of person who needs change and I am hoping not to be doing this job for the rest of my life. I want to travel(which I have never done in my life unless you count not leaving your province or going to the province which we dont speak of) and I know there is going to be opportunity to travel cause I am going to Ontario in January and to Europe in the future but that is only part of this world. I want to see Italy and China and believe it or not I want to travel the States. I also have this other dream that I have never told anyone but here it goes. You know how in school you read about these people who changed something for the better...like their names are in your test books. Well in college we read about all these people who changed childcare to the way we do it today. Well I have some interesting things in my head about doing childcare that are not yet heard of, not yet written about and I want to be that person to write about it and have my name in a text book. I want to be the person that changes they way people see childcare so that a few years down the road the name Nicole Andrews will be studied in college. Thats what I want to do. There are so many things that people arent doing in childcare that I see and want to change. God gave me these eyes that see things different then others and I want to use that for good. I want to do something about it and I will. Well thats one of my dreams and I know someday that dream will no longer be a dream but a reality. For now I am going to keep living my life and keep walking to see where God is going to take me.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I want you to know that i am a POROUD supportter of the Nicole Andrews dreams comming true foundation! lol oh wow Dawn, i think i need to go have a nap! But truely darling i am/will support your dreams and i long to see them fulfilled! As for the time issue.... its a matter of priority, we MAKE time for the important in our lives... we have choices that we make EVERY day! Thats why a lot of young adult ministries flop.... is people don't make it a PRIORITY in their lives.... yes sometimes you will have to wait, miss things you don't want to miss BUT if we work really hard we CAN do it! If we rely on God.... the important things will ALL fall into place! Be blessed!^heart^

JP said...

That post was really good! It had a great attitude and vulnerability in sharing your dreams - which are awesome and I honestly don't have a doubt in me Nicole that couldn't see those happen. I can totally see it. Awesome to see you rise above your week. Thanks for encouragement you gave me today. This is a good slap in the face to the enemy - who delays, but we will not be defeated.

Jelea said...

dream big, my friend, dream big. with God on your side, you can do anything you want to do.

SJ said...

All the power to you and getting in a text book, so long as I don't have to read it :) (I hate text books)

I also want to do the travel thing, God willing, and my financial ability allowing, i'll be gone in January as well.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole... it's Julie... In one of those odd coincidence things I was reading your blog as you commented on mine. Scary but true! I totally encourage the 'ontario in January' plan, although it's not our best month.. and best of luck with your changes to childcare, we need 'em!