Friday, March 24, 2006

About nothing really

Ok so I wanted to write a new blog cause I like writing blogs but I didnt know what to write about so I am going to write whatever I am thinking about at the moment...this could be scary. So I didnt go to practicum today cause I am sick again. But yeah whatever mmm I am eatin ichiban its sooo good. So its really nice outside again like I wore shorts yesterday its so nice and today I think I may wear shorts again or not. Hmmm so we are going to Gerv's birthday tonight and you know what that means.....there could be cake. Mmmmm cake I really like cake. You know what I like about cake so much I like how moist cake is and the icing and just how yummy it is. So there are three more weeks left of pracitcum and then I am done school man I am sooooo excited cause I really dont like school its not fun to me. I am watching tv while writing this blog so I keep getting distracted. Hey guess what tomorrow is saturday that means its sleep in day. I need to do the dishes, but I am just going to leave them till later yeah thats a good idea. Mmmm I am still hungry. Welll I dont want to type anymore so I am going now I am out.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

*jumps out of seat with laughter in the middle of the "quiet library computer area" zone in my school* ummm.... ok i will just sit back down.... people are giving me weird looks! oppes~ i love the randomness that is this blog and the ADD that you are having! 200pts for Andrea eating the whole cake by herself.... next time we get together you can do cake, i can do ice cream and nikki can do icing! Spoons for everyone!mmmmm.... i think i might get me a tub of ice cream tonight or perhaps i just need to go to bed~ lol anyway...i am rambling! Be blessed!

JP said...

I'm hungry.. I want food.

Nicole said...

The funny thing is that is really how my thoughts work so ADD yeppers thats me

Dawn said...

I know thats how my...o look there is an elephant on my bedspread!

Nicole said...

HA HA HA THATS AWESOME oops caps were still on I hope there is cake tonight