Monday, March 06, 2006

God provides

Well God does provide and boy do I have a story for you. Well its tax season the season everyone hates. Well my mom was lookin over my taxes and she came back to my house and told me that I was gonna get $866 back. Now for those of you who dont know I havent paid rent yet this month and a few of my bills are overdue. I have been asking God to help me take care of it. Well my mom took to this place were they finish your taxes and give you the money the next day. I got home and just thanked God...because He does provide.....He told me not to worry and I gave it up to Him and He came through. I am sooo excited. This is the year! I have been saying that all along and I am really stepping into it. I have nothing to worry about because God is on my side. My mom even reconized that God was the one who provided this for me and that is another miracle. I am sooo thankful to have God in my life. I am also tahnkful for the amazing supportive friends God has thrown my way. You guys rock.....and thank you for being there. I am sooo excited that I dont have to worry about my finances and that God I know He is there for me. This is also going to be another amazing weekend...Melissa is home for the week and Andrea is stayin at my house for the weekend and I have had amazing weekends after amazing weekends its incredible. Well thats all I have to say so talk to you all later.

5 comments:

JP said...

GOULET!

Dawn said...

lol...nice Josh! you frick! It is AMAZING how God works... i love it when He comes through! He is the provider! Be blessed! muchlov

Nicole said...

I just want to say that those are lame comments...ha ha just kiddin...thanx for comenting

D. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
D. said...

Thats great! Its amazing how God comes through when you need him, its such a reassurance that we have someone greater than us watching out for us that we can call on when times get tough.

Hoping you have a great week...

(This is the same as the comment above was, minus a spelling mistake...)