Sunday, March 26, 2006

God is Good

There is so much I wanted to say lets hope I remember it. Today at church I was in worship and I love worship but lately I havent been able to get into worship. Today was amazing tho and it was breakthrough. I have come up with that I am completly satisfied with being single right now. I am ok with not knowing who I am going to marry and all I want to do right now is get closer to God. Today I felt the love that I first felt when he saved me from where I was at the beggining of my Christian walk. I felt my Daddy in Heaven come down and give me the greatest hug ever. And all I want to do now is get close to Him...I crave Him...I hunger for Him. I am so excited to see what He is going to do in my life. Today I had this moment with God that I have had once before and I love it I crave it I need it. I am just on fire again. This is different then I have ever felt, this week is going to be different. I feel like I stepped up to a new level. I feel like things are refreshed. This depression I feel...I feel like it has been liften off my shoulders, just think I have been dealing with that all my life and today I feel like the chains are off. I can actually move and I feel like I can do anything. I am jsut so excited to see what is to come. God is so amazing. I feel the love of the Father, I am excited to be alive for once. I am excited to see my friends dreams come true. The evangilist in me is back in action and wants to work again. Tomorrow when I wake up things are going to be different things are going to be great. I have been waking up in a good mood these last few days and I knew something big was going to happen and it did. I am FREE.

7 comments:

Dawn said...

*sings* "Where the Spirit of the Lord is...there is freedom..." I love freedom and long to see people set free! I heard a wise man say this once " if you focus your eyes on God and one day you will look beside you and you will notice a girl/guy going in the same direction at the same speed... and then you will know that it's God"! I am SO glad that you have this new found freedom in christ and i love that your evangelical heart is blooming into a beutiful flower! You actually know what? I see you as a flower... and in the center of that flower (ie your heart) is the most beutiful fragrance... enough that it fills the room....you know what that fragrance is? Its Jesus sitting in the centre of your life! Is SO amazing! Be blessed my beutiful flower friend! Love you!

Nicole said...

*smiles*

JP said...

Nikki, I had no idea that you felt that today and I even sat inside you at church. But as your brother, this is warming...and encouraging. It's reasons like that, that I want to play guitar, and play worship, so God works through it like he did today. That's what I want to do with my life. Just play. This is really warming, and awesome, and i'm hopelessly thankful in Christ. This is worth celebrating, for sure. You're awesome Nikki, you're awesome!

Nicole said...

ha ha I was thinkin the same thing when I read that lol

Dawn said...

I just shook my head and laughed! It reminded me of my week in maternity! lol....2900pts for Josh and his word fumble!

JP said...

Good lord.. I was wondering what everyone was talking about 'sat inside'.. I totaly meant 'sat beside'.. . HAVE MERCY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Nicole said...

ha ha thats awesome Josh 300pts for you