Sunday, March 19, 2006

Blog yeah thats a good title

Well I decided to write a real blog now and not continue the wars on the blogs. Even tho its great fun and I had fun but time to write.Well I dunno actually what to write maybe I should put a poem up on here. Since there were some requests for it.

I feel like the world is against me
I feel like this is the worst day of my life
The world is crashing around me
Then my Daddy picks me up in His arms
I feel like I am never going to make it
I feel like I am useless
I want to see above my circumstance
Then my Daddy puts me on His shoulders
I feel unloved
I feel like there is nobody to talk to
I just wanna run
Then my Daddy snuggles me and never lets go
I cry and I laugh with Him
I talk and play with Him
He is my world
He is everything to me
He is all I need
I love Him
Nicole Andrews 22

Its not the best piece of work I have ever made but I like it. For those of you who may not know I have never ever met my real father so God is the only Father I know and I like it that way. Its been a hard and long road getting to know my Father God but its amazing in the process. Well thats all I have to say right now. I am out.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

WHOOHOO! Nikki, I LOVE THIS PEICE! I agree, having Jesus be a dad instead of an earthy father is AMAZING.... some may not see it this way but i know i wouldn't change that in my life! This peice shows raw emotions, but with inserts of glistening hope and promise with your Daddy right there by your side! Refreshing, sweet, i adore it! Keep this good stuff comming, love you girl! Be blessed!

JP said...

I'm glad you can see these things, and take strength in God... I know its also been a process and continues to be.... It's awesome to see Nikki