Saturday, March 04, 2006

My last two days

Ok so I know my last two blogs were like all happy and things are going great. Well the last two days have been horrible for me. Not the whole day just parts of them. Thursday was ok at work I had an awesome time and then I went to c&c and I hate theme nights but it was ok...it was a mexian fiesta night by the way. Anyways then I get home and I am sitting here thinking and I was getting very angry as minutes where going by...my problem is I can get angry at the drop of a hat....it takes seconds. Angry pretty much controls my life and I hate it. Umm Friday was ok some people from edmoton are stayin at my house cause we all had a wedding to go to...so we went for breakfast in the morning and I got to hang out with them...then we went to the wedding...I love weddings by the way. They are so amazing but then again I think all women love weddings. Except when there is n0thing else to do I get thinking and for me thinking is dangerous. I should not be aloud to be by myself and think nope no way. Sometimes weddings make me sad and its not cause I want to get married right now...althougth that would be great. Its other reasons and so tonight I have been in a bad mood...and the littlest things set me off and it sucks. I hate being in a bad mood. I hate getting angry I just dunno what to do. I dunno this week has been amazing and I am a changed person but my high is comin down and I need to keep it up. I just when I get angry cant anymore and I snap. Well its getting late its after 2am I should maybe think about going to sleep. We are going to brooks tomorrow and I think that will be fun...we get to see Andrea and thats going to be exciting. Well I am out.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

thats sucks.... the enemy HATES when we have made progress, especially significant progress and so he tries even harder to bring us down, but MY GOD IS A GREAT BIG GOD AND through Him no weapon against us shall prosper in Jesus name! With Gods help we WILL DEFEAT the enemy because God is all powerful, awesome, wonderful, mighty deliverer, in Him do we trust! Keep truckin my friend, with God you WILL concer! Remember that you are SO important to me, you beutiful, strong, amazing woman of God! Be blessed, love your sis!

Dawn said...

YOU ARE A PRINCESS!

JP said...

Coming down from a high sucks, but let that be reminder of what those times are like when we get to taste them. I'm just glad I have that to reflect back on.