Thursday, April 27, 2006

Changes

So I dont normally make long term goals but lately I have. Some of you know them I am goin to work at my daycare for two years then open up a daycare here in the hat. But I think I changed my goals. I am gonna still work at the daycare for two years. Then I think I am gonna move away. I may move to Ontario if I find out I like it when I go up in Jan. In two years I am definitly going to do the Europe thing tho even if I have to go by myself I am doin it. Then I think I may settle down somewhere else. I need a change...I need newness if you know what I mean. I like change and well I love my city of Medicine Hat and I do have a heart for here I will never forget my roots. But there are things I also need to leave behind. I know some of you are thinking what happened to my Edmonton dream for the last three years I have been thinkin of movin to Edmonton but I am not sure I want to anymore. At one point in time I was thinkin of movin back to Calgary where I was born but I think Ontario all the way to the other side of Canada would be a good idea. I need out of Alberta. Well enough me rambling about moving. I dunno what else to say so talk to you all later.

4 comments:

D. said...

I can totally understand that feeling that you just need to 'go somewhere'. Pray about it, and go where you feel the Lord is leading you. I know tons of ppl here in the Hat will be sad to see you leave when the time comes, but if you feel thats what you have to do, your friends will be supporting you 100% of the way. Just remember there's no place on earth we can't find you for a simpsons episode or game of spoons!

Dawn said...

I complete agree with Derek... well put! Going where God wants you to go and being under His guidance and covering is CRUTIAL! Keep dreaming darling... keep being led by the Lord.... and AMAZING things will follow! Be blessed, muchlov, Dawn

JP said...

touche'

Jelea said...

i agree with them all...and i know what you mean to get away. i'm considering going back to my roots (you may all laugh now, but i love it, and i get emotional about it). change will happen for me and you and everyone else, whether it's a month long change or longer, who knows?

wait...i just thought someting...i know who knows!! duh...