Monday, April 24, 2006

Life

Life is going back to normal..school is over and work is back which I like better then school. Melissa is home and that makes me happy. Cause now I can call her and hang out with her...he he and cuddle her...shut up guys. Anyways life is great...I know this is a different attitude then the last blog but my spirits have been lifted and I am getting into a better mood. I get to see dawn soon and I am excited for that cause that means cuddle time :) and I love cuddles. Ummm what else to say my friend heather is comin down on the 20th from BC and that is cool cause I am excited to see her and for her to meet my friends. I havent seen her in ages. And then the weekend after that I get to see dawn again wow May is going to be a great month...makes me have something to look forward to. Well I should go to bed soon cause sleep is good. You guys have a great night.

15 comments:

Dawn said...

YAY! I love this! I love cuddles! I love you! I love this mood that your in!.... hey nikki.... geuss what? I didn't get run over by any bears today! lol Be blessed!

JP said...

Goulet!

D. said...

Awesome stuff Nikki.
YAY FOR NO MORE SCHOOL!

Dawn said...

Is it sunny? Geuss what? Its not -30 here! lol Hope you are having a wonderful day! Be blessed!

Jelea said...

i don't like cuddles

Dawn said...

Jello... just you wait... just you wait.... muyahahahahahahaaha....

Jelea said...

i'm not scared...i fight back!

Dawn said...

bring it on Jello! *raises fists up to Jello... grabs lasso from poket and lasso's Jello to the ground and goes inside her bubble* HA!

D. said...

Its okay Dawn, just get an airsoft gun. Jelea trembles at the thought. ;)

Jelea said...

i do, actually

JP said...

I'll help you Jello -we'll beat her, we'll beat her good!

Dawn said...

Bring it on Josh.... i'll beat you up too! *raises fists*

JP said...

wanna crack? Want two? They're free!

Adventures of a Girl said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better Nicole...and glad to see that you have people around that you can cuddle with :)

Jelea said...

thanks for the help josh...dawn, beware!